Topic-icon Circus Maximus Chariot Racing

More
1 year 4 months ago #638 by Badbob20
Replied by Badbob20 on topic Circus Maximus Chariot Racing
Looks like the Fear Factor is mounting with 2 dropouts in the Red Factional Qualifier on Wednesday night. Down to 5 racers with 3 going through to the Finals on Saturday.Team Rhea is well represented, especially after the weak link (David Rhea) was probably asked to bow out (cited from Fox News). Judson Dommer and Michael Lingefelt will have their hands full with those 3. Still 3 slots left Wednesday night if you would like to foil Team Rhea's undoubtedly fool-proof strategy (haha!). Also, 4 slots remain Thursday morning (Blue Faction) and Thursday PM/Friday AM are wide open with 7 spots left in each. Remember, walkups are welcome (and encouraged). Would be nice to have a 13 racer Final again like last year, so grab a friend and head to the Circus Maximus!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #644 by Badmike
Replied by Badmike on topic Circus Maximus Chariot Racing
I would put a bounty on team Rhea but their showing last year was so pathetic that its really like making fun of a Houston Texans fan....what's the point.

Mike B.

More
1 year 4 months ago #645 by ScketreWhisp
Replied by ScketreWhisp on topic Circus Maximus Chariot Racing
Why does everyone keep calling it team Rhea ?

The team is: Ludus Axilior

David can't be there Wed night due to family obligations, so that's why he's been removed.

Charlie has commitments to play Steve Winter's Samari game Wed night, so he can't be there.

Jason and I along with Brian will do are best to represent Ludus Axilior

To bad no one else actually has a Ludus tries to work as a team, would make it a bit more fun.

More
1 year 4 months ago #650 by Badbob20
Replied by Badbob20 on topic Circus Maximus Chariot Racing
So which 1 of the racers from your "Ludus" will actually make it to the Finals? I think my Ludus, Ludus Axilor Wreckimus may have to enter.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds