Topic-icon Crashus Maximus

More
1 year 5 months ago #531 by Badbob20
Crashus Maximus was created by Badbob20
You heard right. Crashus Maximus is Circus Maximus on steroids! The track is a Circle 8 with lots of chances for some T-bone crashes in the middle. I have worked out a way to start players off with a certain amount of money and let them decide how to spend it to make their Chariots to their taste. No Qualifiers, just a Finals race with up to 16 racers allowed (if more than 8, there will be 2 separate starting points making it even more likely for some brutal crossover action!). With a Sunday morning run, this should be a satisfying ending to a game-filled weekend. So, if you have always wanted to race but couldn't find time for Qualifiers and the Final in the big race, this is where you need to be. This should be one hell of a good time with lots of cutthroat racing and personal vendettas. Hope to see you there!!

Badbob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #568 by Badbob20
Replied by Badbob20 on topic Crashus Maximus
Just a reminder: Crashus Maximus is a one shot, make'm at the table, Circle 8 Chariot racing extravaganza. Each racer will be allotted a certain amount of money to build their chariot to their taste. Do you want a fast Chariot? Maybe a little armor protection. Or a weapon studded, spiked wheel Heavy that is just looking to spoil someone's day. Hope to see you on Sunday morning!!

Badbob

More
1 year 3 months ago #581 by Badbob20
Looks like the West Texas contingent is on board for a little blood and guts racing! I will also be racing in this as anyone who has raced against me knows how a love to add a little mayhem to the pot. 6 signed up so far with room for up to 16. The more the bloodier! For a great one-off, 3 laps around the figure 8 track (!) be sure to sign up for Sunday morning's blood bath ... er, I mean....stroll around the track with friends...yeah, friends...helping each other.... friendly like.

Seriously, no Factions OR friends here. This is an all for yourself race with a target rich environment and 15 bulls eyes on your back! Lead, follow or die!!

More
1 year 3 months ago #618 by Badbob20
If the entrant numbers stay as they are, I will be letting each Racer use 2 Chariots with both starting from different sides of the track (why do you think it's called Crashus Maximus!!).

All you need for this game is 3D6, a ruthless demeanor and a will to win at all costs! Also, think up a good name for your Driver(s).

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds