Topic-icon Gladiator Royale

More
1 year 7 months ago #532 by Badbob20
Gladiator Royale was created by Badbob20
We test played this at a Warehouse Meetup a few months back and it worked out pretty well. Play testing this helped me to see the big picture and I have adjusted play accordingly. We didn't finish as it was so late in the evening (after a full day of other games), but everyone got the gist of the game and developed some strategies for future play. I have 2 Scenarios fleshed out (working on a 3rd one) and will let the players choose.

Scenario 1: 2 teams, 2 (or 3) players per team, 2 Gladiators per player. A capture-the-flag type game with players attempting to overcome obstacles (man and animal) to retrieve one of the Emperor's Gems and exit the Arena. The catch: There are only 4 Gems for 8 people! Let the bloodbath begin. Many new weapons (Maul, Mace, Bows) and terrain features with a few twists to make it interesting.

Scenario 2: This is more of a cooperative type Scenario. It is a "kill or be killed" game with everyone's Gladiator working towards the same goal: Destroy the Emperor's crack Gladiators before they destroy you. Lots of teamwork and strategy and also LOTS of combat!

++Regulars from the Warehouse Meetups are able to use their Gladiators from the Colosseum Campaign in the Gladiator Royale Scenarios and will be able to keep any XP earned -- if they survive!

If a game you were in has fallen through or you couldn't get into a game you wanted, come on by and try your luck in the Arena.

Badbob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #569 by Badbob20
Replied by Badbob20 on topic Gladiator Royale
With 2 scenarios to choose from and 2 Gladiators per player, this could be a nice Saturday night combat filled Gladiator event for you. Gladiator combats, cooperative team play -- this game gives you more than the one-on-one of the Gladiator Brackets. With new melee weapons, missile weapons and animals, Gladiator Royale has something for every Gladiator who wants to quench their thirst for combat and strategic play.
**Remember: Anyone involved in the Warehouse Colosseum Campaign may use their Gladiators in this event and earn XP for them, or may roll up new Gladiators for this event.

Badbob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds